Westlife - Still Here

They are in the Asia tour still. Today they will be in Vietnam.

We were going over this 800+ lawsuit so that discussion over......well, in these several days I explain to that Keanu (The One from Matrix, maybe not for your age, he used to be, Keanu Reeves)

Keanu used to be in the dogstar band. In 2014, I knew about that fact. Yesterday was on the news. They are competing this Sailor Moon Earth Prince, between him, Eben Pagan and Dennis.

(Backstreet Boy:  Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely), Denniz bus.

That looks like Lalla. Eben's stuffs.


I record

Westlife - Still Here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UTGx9v30DW0yf-Cc2ra14xHbOyBnv4Cn/view




You can tell Keanu a little bit about yourself. What was your favorite cartoon back in your growing up time. My growing up time didn't limit to the Sailor Moon, but it will be the most visible things on the Da Vinci painting since 2014, at all. I blast the entire Google + with the Sailor Moon.




Correct, I personally don't care about it.

UB has those human in a different girl's height I can tell you that. Very extreme too, so its very irony, not to say one day if your own evolution in which, right now, if you file any paper works at the beginning of this year 2000 and you becoming a guy, that is the super worse of the humiliating every kind of the weather in this Princess Diary 1 or 2, or Devil Wear Prada, or Ella Enchanted. Every kind of the weather I am telling you.

The ultimate humiliation whichever that future yet set time to-come.


They probably plan their whole life to celebrate or to fight on this Ella Enchanted, or the Sailor Moon because they believe that the Silver Millennium, I say those artifact does not have the mental straight cut to 0.001 cm, not to say nm.

Me and Keanu can talk about anything, will FOREVER never goona be the Sailor Moon or the Silver Millennium, not any of that stuff, why I would even shows up to Hollywood to be honest that time with everything I pack and go?

One of those things since I land in America, I forgot all those TSA comic book from Asia, I can tell you that. But you can introduce yourself a little bit Keanu Reeves, or watching some of his works, I am sure he is appreciated.


Part 1 and Part 2








Comments