BTS (9 years ago... not just BTX Japanese Animation 90s) - This is a boy band from Korea

 

These are all Korean Boy Bands, or the TV Drama. I told you Taiwan, we used to imports all the TV show formats from Japan. Since I came back Taiwan 2010, they already switch to Korean Shows formats, and still running through today 2016 - 2022.

(I left to US roughly around year 2000)

2002-2006 UK and UB undergraduate til 2009 Finish the graduate school.

W兩個世界 더블유 OST Part 2 就算是謊言也請你告訴我

These are what the military might be behind working on per frames including the opening songs. We are on the high tech parts idea. As for, if we knew that is real or not, I know its real, my everyday life. To what the map Stephen Tamang MD Surgeon, Wing Liu, Pharm D, or Dean Wieczorek Dentist, FL. Their position might be moved.  They are all SUNY Buffalo, my used to be Honor Class Program, and one kiss Keanu Reeve Lake house, bf. South Dakoda, TN, Florida (To Bermuda Line)


 ♫♫♫ 偶然發現的一天 (Extraordinary You ) - how to clap 🤌👏👏🤌

This is the Honor Class I was telling you about. 

Jonathon, Hira, Ola, Wing.

My (Seth, Silas ) Dean, Bill, Patrick (5 Lords), 

O-Town. Brian, Eric, Jonas (Eric looks like) 

Zac  ( looks like Snowden, Harry Potter or Jonathon is)



♫♫♫ 媽媽的庭院 (家慶) Astor 1234 🤌👏👏👏

There are Taiwan Scripts on the Youngest Princess 公主小妹 (日本漫畫 : 我家小妹), I made into a website under the climate change for NASA or geography. In that scripts, there are 4 prominent known family business, Rockfeller Family, Ruthschild family, Johnson Johnson + Katherine, to Tesla ! Nikola Tesla.
He has a best friend in 1900, like 1893 the Chicago White City Expo (2 articles on the World Parliament, and something else, known as 1893 Chicago expo), his best friend is John Astor Jacob, they are roughly the same age, and Jacob, Astor family he is a writer, and he won an award in 1893 Chicago Expo.

https://youngestprincess2021.blogspot.com/2021/10/comics-book-being-adapted-on-island.html


TONES AND I - Dance Monkey(由J.Fla封面)

This is a Korean girl, whom has a her youtube channel a lot of the singing video. We were talking about the other Music Website, about Tina, originally partner I thought to Nominji or I cross her channel, someone sent me in. 

https://musicworldannarao.blogspot.com/p/collaborating-artists.html


 


Comments