Vibrating the words (melody, pitch or rythm)

I learn the music when I was very small, that was in Chinese. This is Westlife - Shane's song: Make you Feel My Love

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1exsci0ogOcFfkGoocESThKkSJiuPAvo3/view

I doing this try out a while time now. So its about how you all 194 countries Pixie + 194 Military at least for the past 6 years time, you learning something and witness something. The voice memo inside your own Iphone. I got a new hard case outside, because I told you the phone got break down and so is my mother's kitchen that one rice cook broke. She got a new one from the market.

★ Conan Detective film Zero Efforcer (Bad....right now every day on my news)

Seriuously, air-con exploded caught fire like the right top corner. A train crash a bus (that would be the ★ Darkest Nightmare Conan Movie series too)

★ Conan Detective film : The Full Score of Fear

So this will be the music lesson singing "Amazing Grace"

Madrigal, the keyword you looking for.








Comments