Two Chinese Song, of course there is a reason.


Anything its not the reason? 

When you cannot see, you get nervous worse on your own hair, or the camera in front of you, the light too bright behind my IPad, were the PC itself light? You get nervous or too stressful over too many things just because of the eye sight, I keep saying that.

Your eye sight determined a lot of your response to a lot of things, really.

The eyes are the nerves most time, you girls can just soak in the water as the monthly routine, + hydrate yourself with the correct water. The Osmosis water, or the distilled water. Don't use anything too much of the sugar, that is very bad at the nerves, the entire behind your Central Nerve System. I have an eye condition, I am telling you how I experiment on myself.

I still take some chocolate because of the Movie, but that is like one or 2 piece after the meal, eating it down. Until when the holiday season is over, or the bag is over.




Comments