Another song from Nick Carter


We are over this dressing all red for the Chinese New Year.

Our winter its cold, Taiwan but it shouldn't lasting any longer than the other parts of the world.

Westlife they finish their Asian Tour just over the weekend extent to Monday, finish at Thailand. They came to Taiwan too. So now I can have a better conversation after 2 month learning about them. Its a pack schedule, to sort and in thinking.....things have to make sense to me. So I have concluded, I called Shane Filan. He is the main singer in Westlife.

No, I think he is the one took Simon out in the 90s. He was very young that time. He is that type of the leadership. I used to be a Vice vaptain in my High School Volleyball Team. I wrote all about it on the blog. Its in Archive like yesterday March 1st, 2023. He studies the Business and Accounting. I just found out today on his wiki. No...I didn't read any of them except that day with Nicky. I leave a message on his facebook wall, you all don't read it? 

I have a 19 to 99 issue. I wasn't clear that day yet. I just sort all out the last 2 or 3 days? As soon as I wrote it. I have to thinking through. You imagine people live by telepathy the empty air? I cannot see it clear.



Comments