NASA Early Report (Do you use Linkedin Now?)

I mean every kinds of commanders by now.

NASA: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/early-results-from-nasa-s-dart-mission

I didn't see it nor facebook since that Lawsuit Star War 3. I have to wait 15 days.

Here is the reply:

"The preveiling darkness I cannot see the rate, because its mechanical failure after the impacts or saying that is "crushed" (meaning into pieces at the final stage). If there is the second decent camera not the Sun, at least I know your labeling which indicator of the darkness, to which direction you meant deflect, not the light of the moon deflects, one of those I didn't speak English in the second words "Asteroid Impact" first tests. Until I realize....crushed that very same dates. That will be my simplest comments. I have no reports. "

Comments