Microphone Broadcasting System Turn on the volumn, up up up !!!! (Shut up! Birds)

 


"I am the commander-in-chef 194 UN map human. 我是尊上, All YOU entire asteroid comet listen up, get out of the orbits in collosion path to Earth. Don't tell me what is the 32, and 73 second Tina Jojo birthday, Jo jo = save me save me or uncle? That is a Watch branding, Shut up!!! 32 its on the Tesla Patent 1908 towel, NASA spent millions dollars on you Dimodyos.... don't tell me this garbage stuffs, stop coming near for gossip, GET OUT!!!" 


"None of them are telepathy human, I can see you, stop twist turning, and the rest of the other you just like you. Shut up! "


"I cannot see anything on the camera, they all saying there is a light, and the sun, in facts no one labeling the Space as the Darkness all prevailing, I cannot see anything whatever they say. I am not inside NASA. "



"You want to painted?"


"uh....the possibility you being painted at, or meaning you can just drift away, we prefer you just fallen somewhere else other than on Earth!!!!! "


"..... Listen up, if I exist, and then painted it you, what.....you gonna say when I am gone, you are the Gods coming down? When?"


"I don't have a will, so that is why I becoming the 尊上. In case you didn't get the rumor ! Meaning it will solely be all you will? O U Ever Will?" 



"The real commander-in-chef in each individual country in the United Nation seats are their solely 4 years to 8 years run of President. In whichever other country, those are the Prime Minister or 主席. I cannot keep holding this none existing position while them having a badge, or a National Flag to that uniform. How about they all talking to you through a microphone?" 


(20 mins later)


"Good evening! I cannot talk to you, because right now i haven't receive a court paper on the upper sphere called Troposphere......those extreme temperature how you be dead by the natural costs, that above to where extent outside the lower orbital, to that Satellite the modern technology we using the communication methods, are NOT NOT NOT the Heart Magic the TV saying. Including the Black Water, including Matrix, including....these ocean are not supposed to be moving "Just a girl, Not Yet a Women!"  Until the court paper the final ruling on that at the Supreme Court, meaning when they finishing watching these Television cartoon from Japan 90s, I cannot talk to you. Get out of the path until we sort!!!" 








Comments