橘色惡魔 = Orange Devil (Band, with flags)

Singing often got sick, because like talking too much, your air enter from your mouth doesn't have a nose hair filter. Like on the airplane, too dry, with the mask FOREVER you go to the internal capsult where the pressure will change, you will feel more moisure of your own breath, and stay much healthier if you just do what I told you to do. Now.....


There is a reason I made this website, for some military purpose. I never explain why I am here, because they all know why I am here for a long while. 

Since saying Singing is not good for your health, nor your character building, nor your academia performance, that if you do what I tell you to do, your life might be 10 times happier if you to some rehearsal groups. Sometimes its just causal. 

In my High School year, we have a School Volleyball team, I become the Vice. When I get to the America, if I didn't stay with the school the University Intramural volleyball, I had a landlord name James, his ex gf, Jackie from Washington plays the Meet Up groups of one of those volleyball things, or just some kinds of the local intramural volleyball. She is very fat.

He stays with her until, she becomes the history.

 

When I was in the elementary school, middle school, and High School (Volleyball), the first brackets are nothing but endless the school performance, rehearsal, on the dance, on the music Saturday half day school club, I always end up in that politeness class, or music class, because everyone else sign up to the other clubs, but some strange means, I have no idea how they get into their own hobby.

Middle School, I was asked if I want to join the orchestra, just one time performance.

Volleyball its a group rehearsal.

Your character when you building up some supports of seeing human rather than 1 to 1 always that one human you want to kill him for, and that didn't shape up your entire K1 to K12, you sitting home cage in, you are not going to do yourself a favor.

Not athletics, not supportive, fear all the time, scared of the public look, scared the sunlight, scared of the spotlight, scared of the camera flash. 

Your temperament and character issues, I am talking about....your school activities curriculum to your GPA drops, you forgotton K1 to K12 education, and while I have to be here from my dormant years of 20, everything you didn't do

Are you sure, I supposed to be doing all this?

There is an Eternity in front of you, and while I open door in 20 years, to look around the world, where there is a mirror or river, or reflection of your own eyes.....

Games are easy to play

Dreams are hard to keep it.






Comments