194 Country, the Order on Roof Next by my letter to American Congress or Military (First Invite)

Order: Everyone 194 country, go to the roof, open BIG Light all around, those HUGE Light, as if you illuminating the entire half moon behind. 

Put the cage birds all there, say : "Start Talking!"

Put it on film. You suppose to look like what?  

The football stadium light.


 

Order: How deep the Ocean Goes

You having in the ocean since the 90s at least? To when you had 1986 on name, so Apple in Macontashi 1984. So there is a How deep the wire goes??? not the Mexico oil spit on gulf.

Tell me how you have studies the Marine biologists, not just the Lava eruption in the spine, ridge? to...."Commercialze" all the fish amount generation after generation, plastic waste after the plastic waste, including the Turtle Pollutent, you seeing the Ship life, You must have improved....I didn't tell you, I major in the Earth Eco Job since as long as I was in school years.....how Life Belief and determination ought to be die on it. 

Don't lie to me.



Comments