We have this UB Facebook, my Honor Class human + CAC Clubs + APO Fratenity human stole my entire 20 years whichever first only 10 years facebook existence

Until one of the UB MD human becomes the gun on the facebook, so I have no more facebook the second half of the facebook 10 years. I just heard or seen it, there are whom the human stolen the music behind on my facebook, the names lists are on my other webiste.

The guys and the girls. There are the UB Honor Programs, I had only the Honor Class, in 4 chemistry class+One entire afternoon labs + TA session, that is 4 semesters we getting along in the classroom. I didn't know they exist for the music reason? 

Meaning you go to them, or just the facebook, what they are stolen behind, I found it I tell them which songs they remembered? Me?









Comments