The reason, you only IT Department human seeing the drizziling words from French were that....Flower Thousand Bones yet (2015) lawsuit on Super Nation 5, from UN

Its 3 out of the 5 Language skills. Or that would be interfering the Mudane World Laws. So my forehead had this new Drama on 33 10.. Never Mind.

Its something you need to get update Flower Thousand Bones (2015), Eternal Love(2017)

I suggesting you learning the Chinese, and the Ancient Chinese using it for the 5000 years. (We are using the Traditional Chinese, the China side, those are simpifly Chinese, you ask the National Archive, my Intern Office human National Treasure movie 1 and 2, to where your loyalty lays, I think they saying that China Main land)  - Shut up birds. They laugh. What kinds of laughing are those...dark night. ēƒé“‰å˜“

čŠ±åƒéŖØ (2015)

äø‰ē”Ÿäø‰äø–åé‡Œę”ƒčŠ± (2017)

Its best if you get to the China Expo Pavillion rumors to where their new trend on displaying arts of 10 subjects base line, each room on literacy....Starting Demo 2010. Its on my Pinterest. My entire Family went.

Its unclear, but you can see my 2 resume +1 here.

Its on the Resume 2

Resume 1: https://194worlds001.blogspot.com/p/introduction.html

Resume 2: https://194worlds001.blogspot.com/p/annotation.html

+1:  https://194worlds002a.blogspot.com/p/resume-science.html


For most science, they say, if you do some quality video over the span of 20 years time, or in 10 years when I just graduate, learning the Front Page 2006/2007, to those Facebook starting year 2 years prior. Its when that time if I producing 2 video per 10 years I think.

Did I say Joomla? uh...I don't remember if I adding in there.

Comments